Who collects personal information provided through the website or the app?
event2mobile is a product of Web Spiders, a company dual-headquartered in India and Singapore. Web Spiders manages data servers that are used to collect and store any personal information provided by users through event2mobile.
Note: If you are younger than the legal age in your country, then you should NOT to use event2mobile, or submit ANY personally identifiable information through the website or app. event2mobile does NOT intentionally collect any personal information from anyone considered to be underage in his (or her) own country.
What kind of personally identifiable information is collected through the website or the app? Where is the information stored?
event2mobile collects your name and contact details (including address, telephone number and e-mail address) when you provide such information, either through the website, or the app, or both. The data is stored on data servers owned and managed by Web Spiders in several countries across the globe, including but not limited to the countries where the headquarters are located.
Personal information is also collected by the event2mobile app when you create an admin account and create/manage an event through the admin panel. The information collected includes, but may not be limited to:
- Name, e-mail address, password (the one you set for your event2mobile account) and contact number.
- Any information you provide when creating a new event or managing an existing event, including speaker details, event details, exhibitor details, and event agenda.
Any personal information collected through the website or the app is subjected to the data collection and data usage policies of Web Spiders and event2mobile, as mentioned below.
How is personally identifiable information used by event2mobile or Web Spiders?
Any personally identifiable information collected and stored by event2mobile is used by Web Spiders for:
- Responding to your service requests or queries.
- Billing and processing payments of your orders.
- Improving specific features of event2mobile (according to your feedback or usage statistics).
- Conducting market research or tracking sales and demographic information.
- Web Spiders has divisions in multiple countries. As such, personal information provided by you may be stored in data servers located in any of those countries. Also, data collection and data sharing policies may vary between countries, as per the locally applicable laws. While Web Spiders will take all possible steps to ensure your privacy rights are adequately protected, data protection laws applicable to the country where the data is stored shall take precedence.
- Web Spiders may have to collaborate with third-party service providers, in order to provide specific services to meet your requirements. In such cases, Web Spiders may have to share your contact details and other personal information with the third party service provider. Web Spiders may have to provide your personal information collected through event2mobile (website or app) to law enforcement agencies or governments when ordered to do so, in order to assist with any investigation.
- Web Spiders shall NEVER sell your personal information to any third party service provider. Any non-personal data, such as the browser you use to access the website, the IP address of your computer and the duration you spend on the website, may be provided to third party service providers to help them provide better service to you. If you are accessing the event2mobile app, then Web Spiders may have to provide non-personal information regarding your usage to sponsors, to help them send targeted advertisements to you, either through event2mobile or other channels.
- Web Spiders takes reasonable security measures to ensure safety of your personal data against unauthorized access. However, the Internet is an unsafe medium for data transfer. Web Spiders cannot guarantee that your data shall remain secure while it is being transferred over the Internet.
- Web Spiders cannot guarantee safety and security of your personal data against acts of God, force majeure, acts of terrorism or sabotage, accidents and other factors beyond reasonable control of the company. By submitting your personal information through event2mobile, you implicitly agree to take these risks and not to hold Web Spiders responsible for data compromised or lost due to circumstances beyond reasonable control of the company.
- The Social Connect Module built into event2mobile allows you to directly post messages to social media networks. Web Spiders cannot guarantee safety of your data when you are using this feature of event2mobile to access social media networks, because of the public visibility of most types of content posted on these networks.
- The content of forum posts and one-to-one messages are not the responsibility of Web Spiders or event2mobile team and is the sole outlook of the person creating the post or message. Event organizers have the option to moderate forum posts, but the posts can also be automatically published, without any moderation prior to publishing. App users need to accept this and follow codes of conduct such that it does not hurt anyone's sentiment, initiate any communal disharmony, contain lewd remarks, sexual innuendos or suggestive terms about one's physicality, physical disability and any other content, which may demean any person, company or association.
- event2mobile allows admin users to broadcast messages to all users of the app, in the form of push notifications. If you choose to send (or receive) such messages, please note that the messages may be sent over the Internet, which is an unsecured medium. event2mobile cannot guarantee security of the data you send or receive through such a medium.
How do you guarantee stability of app and website during usage?
Both event2mobile website and app are expected to run reliably under a wide range of scenarios. However, some temporary technical problems may cause the app to become unresponsive, or the website to stop functioning the way it usually does, for small or extended periods of time. If you use either the website or app, then you are expected to understand the risk of data loss during such unfortunate, unavoidable situations.
Can you guarantee accuracy of information offered through the event2mobile app or website?
We employ commercially feasible physical, administrative and technical security measures to mitigate the risk of loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration and disclosure of information. Data encryption and firewalls, data center controls for monitoring physical access and authorization controls for securing information access are some of the means in place to preserve and present data in the app and the website as accurately as possible. Despite our efforts, if you feel any information isn't 100% correct, please get in touch with us immediately using the contact details in the event2mobile webpage.
We may store some information on the hard disk of your computer in the form of a "cookie", every time you visit the event2mobile website. The information stored in these cookies include:
- IP address of your computer.
- Date and time of each visit.
- Pages of event2mobile that you access on each visit.
- Whether each page you accessed was loaded successfully.
Please note that the information is strictly anonymous in nature; it is about a computer, rather than a person. You always have the choice of blocking cookies from event2mobile.com. However, doing so may cause some of the features of the website to not function properly.
How to get in touch with us